1) Sign up;
2) having received a registration letter confirm your E-mail and phone number;
4) In case of problems call +7 (495) 510-12-33 we work 7:00-19:00 Moscow time
Рецептура для домашнего приготовления Cake Ivanushka [Kolomna]
Description: ** Characteristics of a semi-finished product. ** Homogeneous fluffy mass with a smooth glossy surface, well retaining its shape.
Manual: Whipped butter, peeled and cut into pieces. Then, gradually, in several steps, add chilled milk-sugar syrup. At the end of whipping, add vanilla powder, cognac, wine. Duration of whipping is 20-30 min.
Description: ** Characteristics of the semi-finished product. ** Round shape. Smooth, thin top crust of golden brown color. The crumb is porous, elastic, brown in color.
** Preparation of dough. ** Egg yolks are ground with 50% granulated sugar, provided by the recipe, until the sugar crystals are completely dissolved. Beat the egg whites separately. At the end of the beating, add the remaining granulated sugar. The whipped whites and yolks are mixed. Whipped butter, preheated to 30 ℃, is added to the egg-sugar mass, mixed until a homogeneous mass is obtained, then flour mixed with cocoa powder is gradually added and the dough is kneaded.
** Shaping. ** The dough is poured into round molds, the bottom of which is preliminarily covered with paper.
** Baking. ** Baking duration 40–45 minutes at a temperature of 205–225 ℃. The baked sponge cake is cooled for 20-30 minutes, removed from the molds and left to stand for 8-10 hours at a temperature of 15-20 ℃. After that, the paper is removed, the biscuit is cleaned.
Manual: Milk is poured into the boiler, granulated sugar is added. The mixture is thoroughly mixed and boiled for 3-5 minutes to a temperature of 104-105 ℃ (test per thin thread). Milk-sugar syrup is filtered through a sieve with a mesh size of 1.5 mm and cooled.
Description: ** Characteristics of the semi-finished product. ** Transparent viscous syrup with the smell of essence, wine or cognac.
Manual: Granulated sugar and water in a ratio of 1: 1.1 are boiled with constant stirring, removing the foam that appears during boiling. The syrup is boiled down to a density of 1.22–1.25 (medium syrup), cooled to 20 ℃, filtered and rum essence and cognac or dessert wine are added.
Name of raw materials
|Raw material consumption||Raw material consumption||Raw material consumption||Raw material consumption|
|Cherries in syrup||0.82||14.24||22.06||3.65|
|Essence of rum||0.008||0.13||0.22||0.035|
- Consolidated recipe Cake Ivanushka [Kolomna]
- Technological map Cake Ivanushka [Kolomna]
- Energy value Cake Ivanushka [Kolomna]
- Mass fraction of sugar and fat Cake Ivanushka [Kolomna]
- Nutritional value Cake Ivanushka [Kolomna]
- The cost of raw materials for Cake Ivanushka [Kolomna]
- Homemade recipe Cake Ivanushka [Kolomna]
- Technology instruction Cake Ivanushka [Kolomna]
- Recipe Cake Ivanushka [Kolomna]
- Technical and technological map Cake Ivanushka [Kolomna]