1) Sign up;
2) having received a registration letter confirm your E-mail and phone number;
4) In case of problems call +7 (495) 510-12-33 we work 7:00-19:00 Moscow time
Рецептура для домашнего приготовления Cake Chocolate-biscuit [Ivanteevka]
Description: ** Characteristics of a semi-finished product. ** Homogeneous fluffy mass with a smooth glossy surface, well retaining its shape.
Manual: Whipped butter, peeled and cut into pieces. Then, gradually, in several steps, add chilled milk-sugar syrup. At the end of whipping, add vanilla powder, cognac, wine. Duration of whipping is 20-30 min.
Description: ** Characteristics of a semi-finished product. ** Rectangular, round or oval shape. The thickness of the biscuit is 30–40mm. The upper crust is smooth, thin, light brown in color. The crumb is porous, elastic, yellow.
** Preparation of the dough. ** Melange with granulated sugar without heating or (to speed up the whipping) with preheating to 30 ивают is whipped in a beating machine, first at low, then at a high speed for 30-40 minutes until the volume increases by 2 , 5–3 times. Before the end of whipping, add flour mixed with potato starch, essence and mix for no more than 15 seconds. Flour should be introduced in 2-3 doses.
The finished dough should be fluffy, well-saturated with air, evenly mixed, without lumps and have a creamy color. The moisture content of the dough is 36–38%.
** Shaping. ** The biscuit dough is immediately poured into baking trays or molds, which are pre-greased or covered with paper. Baking trays and molds are filled to 3/4 of the height so that the dough does not fall over the sides when lifting.
** Baking. ** Baking time 50–55 min at 195–200 ℃ or 40–45 min at 205–225 ℃. The baked sponge cake is cooled for 20-30 minutes, removed from baking trays or molds and left to stand for 8-10 hours at a temperature of 15-20 ℃. After that, the paper is removed, the biscuit is cleaned.
Description: ** Characteristics of a semi-finished product. ** Homogeneous fluffy mass of brown color, with a glossy surface, well retaining its shape.
Manual: A mixture of egg yolks mixed with water in a 1: 1 ratio and condensed milk is persuaded in a water bath to a creamy consistency. Then it is cooled and introduced gradually, in several steps, into the butter previously softened in a whipping machine. At the end of whipping, add cocoa powder and vanillin. Beating duration 20 min.
Manual: Milk is poured into the boiler, granulated sugar is added. The mixture is thoroughly mixed and boiled for 3-5 minutes to a temperature of 104-105 ℃ (test per thin thread). Milk-sugar syrup is filtered through a sieve with a mesh size of 1.5 mm and cooled.
Name of raw materials
|Raw material consumption||Raw material consumption||Raw material consumption||Raw material consumption|
|Raw egg yolk||6.53||14.5||1.52||15.73|
|Fresh whole milk the weight ratio of fat 3.2%||6.52||14.48||1.52||15.71|
- Consolidated recipe Cake Chocolate-biscuit [Ivanteevka]
- Technological map Cake Chocolate-biscuit [Ivanteevka]
- Energy value Cake Chocolate-biscuit [Ivanteevka]
- Mass fraction of sugar and fat Cake Chocolate-biscuit [Ivanteevka]
- Nutritional value Cake Chocolate-biscuit [Ivanteevka]
- The cost of raw materials for Cake Chocolate-biscuit [Ivanteevka]
- Homemade recipe Cake Chocolate-biscuit [Ivanteevka]
- Technology instruction Cake Chocolate-biscuit [Ivanteevka]
- Recipe Cake Chocolate-biscuit [Ivanteevka]
- Technical and technological map Cake Chocolate-biscuit [Ivanteevka]